The mobile app and our website are the bridges, thru which we communicate with our customers. Together with another colleague, you made this possible.
We want to bring the most optimal user experience to our customers, therefore we spend a lot of effort in improving our data structure, UI, and UX.
Both patients and patient-care professionals can benefit from your contribution.
We hope you can help us to bring this to a new level.
- Web app development
- Android app development
- iOS app development
- IT administration
- BSc or Higher
- C++ cross-platform mobile app development experience
- Java native Android mobile app development experience
- Objective-C native iOS mobile app development experience
- Familiar with TypeScript, Mustache etc.
- Great communicaiton skills; fluent in English
Nice to have
- Software architecture/interface design skills
- Software testing experiences
- Medical device change control
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training can be obtained whenever is needed.
Performance based bonus/stock options.
Company outing, weekly drinks