You are responsible for designing, creating, and overseeing marketing projects. This may include a multi-platform marketing campaign, advertising, promotions, and sales of orthopedic, esp., prosthetic products.
Your goal is to make Reboocon a well-known brand and make our product well known as well.
- Design, create, and oversee marketing projects
- Content creation
- Initiating contacts with potential customers
3+ years of marketing working experience;
- Familiar with digital marketing techniques and platforms, such as social media, SEO, emails marketing, etc;
- Being structured and organized is a must;
- Good communication skills are required.
Nice to have
- Past successful records in launching marketing campaigns is a plus;
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and