Prosthetic Knee Demonstrator (Account Manager)
We are seeking an above-knee (incl. knee disarticulation) amputee to demonstrate and educate patients, healthcare professionals, and the general public on the benefits and proper use of our motorized prosthetic knee. The Prosthetic Knee Demonstrator will be responsible for conducting product demonstrations, answering questions, and providing information on the features and benefits of the motorized prosthetic knee device, if capable, this position can carry out sales activities as well, as an Account Manager.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to patients, healthcare professionals, distributors, and the general public
- Provide information and answer questions about the features and benefits of motorized prosthetic knee devices
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Test the products and provide feedback to the company on product performance and customer needs
- Provide training and support to patients and healthcare professionals on the proper use and care of motorized prosthetic knee devices
- Above-knee amputee (including knee disarticulation)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of prosthetic knee devices and the prosthetics industry
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to travel as required (up to 60%), by car and by plane, and travel during weekends are compensated by flexible workdays and extra holidays.
This is a full-time position, with competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are passionate about helping others and have a passion for motorized knee prostheses, we encourage you to apply.
- Demonstrate and present our products, online and offline, in private facilities or at public tradeshows
- Provide information, support and training to customers and potential customers
- Test our products and qualify the customer needs
- Promote our product
- AK or Knee-X amputee
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for technology
- Fluent in English and another main European languages
- Active on Social Media
Nice to have
- Copywriting or video editing skills
- Additional languages
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Going out with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and