Area Manager (Prosthetic Knee)
You are responsible for managing relationships with healthcare providers (prosthetic clinics, orthopedic workshops) and other customers (distributors, retailers, and prosthesis users) who purchase and use prosthetic knee products.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key healthcare providers, such as rehab centers, hospitals, and clinics, as well as distributors, retailers, and end-users.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the healthcare providers and the company, ensuring that customers' needs and requirements are met.
- Provide product and technical support to customers and ensure that they are satisfied with the products and services.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and sales data and using this information to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborating with internal teams, such as marketing and product development, to ensure that products and services meet the needs of customers.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and other events to promote the company's products and services and to stay up-to-date on industry trends.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related field and previous sales and account management experience, as well as a deep understanding of the prosthetic products and prosthetic industry.
This job requires frequent travel by car and plane (up to 60%) and working on non-workdays (compensated by extra holidays)
- Present and demonstrate our products
- Promote our product online and offline
- Customer relationship management
- Identify and win new customers
- Qualify the customer needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve marketing material and our product
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- 3+ years experience of sales
- Fluent in English and French, English and one Nordic language (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, or Swedish) , or English and Dutch
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Analytical and willing to use sales or data analysis software (Odoo CRM, Sales, and Helpdesk apps, etc)
- Understand Social Media
- Flexibility of traveling
Nice to have
- Copywriting or video editing (social network oriented)
- Additional languages (German, Spanish, or Italian)
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Group outings with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and