Embedded Software Engineer
Together with a team, you develop software for robotic prostheses and exoskeletons. You are part of a life-changing team because your work will improve your quality of life dramatically.
- Develop, implement, and optimize the embedded architecture definition processes
- Design software feature lists and plan release schedule
- Manage software versions and ensure software integrity.
- Working with other engineering teams to define functional, physical, logical architecture
- EE, ME, Computer science Master Degree or Higher
- 3 year+ working experience in relevant field
- Deep understanding of FPGA and ARM processors
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with software testing
- Additional languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
You can choose what eduction to follow.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and