As an Internal Accountant, you will be responsible for the execution of the financial day-to-day administration. You work with external accountants and tax advisors.
You help with the purchase, supplier bill fulfillment, customer invoicing, bookkeeping, financial reporting, and budgeting.
Besides day-to-day financial administration, you also help to maintain inventory. We are a medical device manufacturer. The movement of all raw materials, semi-product, and products needs to be tracked.
You use Odoo ERP software for doing the work.
You will report to the Business Owner directly.
You will work in the Delft office.
- Account payable
- Account receivable
- Inventory accounting
- Reporting (BS, CFS, PL, VAT, CIT)
- Consolidation (maybe)
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Familiar with Dutch reporting standards
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Nice to have
- Experience in international trading
- Additional languages: Chinese
- Experience with Odoo Software.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training can be obtained whenever is needed.
Performance based bonus/stock options.
Company outing, weekly drinks