PCB designer/Embedded Engineer
Engineering the fine details of electrical circuits? Get the signal going thru? Good at embedded systems? This is your opportunity.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem- solving skills.
- Design PCB for robotic devices
- Verifying purchased electronic parts
- Program embedded hardwares
- Engineering documentation
- MSc or Higher in microelectroncs/ electronics/ mechatronics
- 3+ years of experience in PCB design
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Familiar with (embedded)C programming
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training can be obtained whenever is needed.
Performance based bonus/stock options.
Company outing, weekly drinks