Power Electronics (Motor Control) Engineer
You are responsible for developing and implementing motor control algorithms in embedded systems for robotic devices. The motors are mostly BLDC and PMSM motors.
You can further evolve into a PCB designer and embedded software engineer/test engineer
- Motor Control algorithms
- Embedded Software
- PCB design
- Master or above in electrical engineering, power electronics, or control technology
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of Motor control (esp. FOC) in theory and practice.
- Familiarity with C, C++ is a must.
- Being structured is a must.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with FPGA is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Self selected training for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and