As a prosthetist, you provide support to our customers (distributor's sales or prosthetists). You are the first contact person with our customers whenever they have questions, suggestions, doubts, or complaints.
You might also provide periodic training to our customers so that their knowledge about our product is up-to-date.
- Provide training
- Provide Customer Support
- Maintaining Customer Relationship
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- 3+ experience as a professional prostehtist
Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
Nice to have
- Strong presentation skills
- Additional languages (french or Dutch)
- Prior sales or customer-support experience
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training can be obtained whenever is needed.
Performance based bonus/stock options.
Company outing, weekly drinks