You are responsible for assembling the robotic devices and optimizing production procedures for efficiency and quality.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Assemble robotic products
- Troubleshooting/repair defect products
- Maintain ERP records
- Quality control on purchased parts
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Skillful and steady hands
- Knowledge about mechanical engineering or electronics
- Quality minded
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Good Soldering skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training can be obtained whenever is needed.
Performance-based bonus/stock options.
Company outing, weekly drinks