Product Education and Support Specialist
This role would involve educating and training others on the features and benefits of the company's products (currently, prosthetic knee, and more to come), certifying them to use and promote the products, and providing first-line customer support.
- Developing and delivering training programs and materials on the company's products
- Certifying internal and external individuals on the use and promotion of the products
- Providing first-line customer support, troubleshooting product-related issues, and answering customer inquiries
- Promoting the products through presentations and demonstrations to customers, partners, and other stakeholders
- Collaborating with product management and marketing teams to ensure training materials are accurate and up-to-date
- Staying informed about industry trends and new product developments
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers, partners, and internal teams to improve the training and certification process, the product, and customer support.
- Continuously improve the certification process and product training to make sure it is aligned with the company's strategy and best practices.
This role requires a deep understanding of the company's products, strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively train, certify and support others. Additionally, having experience in product management, sales, marketing or customer support would be a plus. Having experience in coordinating/performing clinical studies is a plus.
Flexible and able to travel frequently across the globe (up to 50%).
- Prepare training materials and programmes
- Educate and certify customers (sales, marketing, prosthetists, users with limb differences)
- Provide firstline customer support to customers
- Marketing and post-market monitoring and analysis
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for technology and able to understand technology
- Love to help people with limb differences
- Willing to travel by Car or Plane frequently
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Good at public speaking and presenting
- Highly communicative, creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Any marketing or sales skill is a plus
- Fluency in any other major European languages is a plus (e.g. German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong affinity to software tools
- Experience in coordinating/performing clinical study is a plus
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Group activities with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and